Thursday, April 5, 2012

Servitude Official Movie Trailer

This is one movie I wish I could have been in. If there is ever a sequel, I will campaign and make it happen. Why did I not know about it so I could have flown my ass to Canada and hung around the set until they let me be an extra? If you can, go see it. The producers folks are very nice and cool. Well, except for the part of them making a movie without me in it, but still...




Click here to follow The Bitchy Waiter on Twitter.
Click here to find The Bitchy Waiter on Facebook.

5 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Holy hell, this looks awesome! When and where can we see it here in the US?

jaimez1313 said...

OMG YES

Rouver said...

What? Where is this movie? Netflix was all like, "Do you mean Magdalene Sisters?" No!

Rouver said...

Oh, and don't just google "Servitude" 'cause that takes you to some weird shit, man

Unknown said...

Adidas Running Shoes -  The Shoe Celebs 
Best Adidas White Shoes in the Town
Everything that you should know about New Jordan Releases!