Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day (Brunch)

It's Mother's Day. If you are working a brunch, I wish you good luck and good tips. It's gonna be crazy busy with lot of people trying to make the day special for their mom. Just remember this: no matter how difficult the day is for you, it will never be harder than it was for your mother to push your fat head through her tiny little lady part on the day of your birth. Suck it up, smile and do your best. And always have a mimosa in a coffee cup somewhere nearby.




Click here to follow The Bitchy Waiter on Twitter.
Click here to find The Bitchy Waiter on Facebook.

8 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

"...it will never be harder than it was for your mother to push your fat head through her tiny little lady part on the day of your birth."

Oh my hell, this just made me spit coffee all over my computer!!

Prettypics123 said...

Still funny after all these years! Thanks for the laughs. I hope your Mother's Day is filled with generous tips!

Confessions from the Hairdresser said...

My friend is working brunch today; she refers to it as something different every time, some combination of the words 'waiter' 'Christmas' and 'hell'.

Mary A. said...

I had 3 C sections, so I was sliced from stem to stern 3 times.

I would never use that graphic description to guilt my kids tho. Just my husband.

On the plus side, I am as tight as a teenager.

Practical Parsimony said...

Mary A,
So, you can make him guilty and grateful all at the same time?

BW,
I hope people don't drive you too crazy today. But, make sure to tell us about it.

Anonymous said...

Ha! My mother had me by c-section! And my head was not large, the doctor said. It just looked large.

Josh said...

I walked with $53 on $725 in sales.

Fuck Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

$140 on $550 sales......my first and pry only successful mom's day....and its only because I waited on the "upper crust" of our town