Friday, January 21, 2011

Bitchy Waiter Will be on WOR Talk Radio Tonight

And in other news, tonight you can listen to my interview on WOR News Talk Radio 710. You can go to their website and click the "Listen Live" link to hear the stream. Air time is Friday January 21 at 6:00 PM EST. My spot is about ten or fifteen minutes long and I come on after an interview with Linda Purl. (she played Fonzie's girlfriend on Happy Days, so I have clearly hit the big time.) Seriously, I was super excited that Valerie Smaldone took the time to listen to me bitch for a few minutes. This is my first radio spot and Valerie was very cool. I have another coming up on February 1 for WNYC public radio. That's right, Bitchy Waiter is going big.

I hope you will listen and maybe even join their Facebook page so you can tell them that you liked hearing me. (But don't do that until you actually hear me, alright?)

So to recap: on Friday January 21 at 6:00 pm EST, go to WOR News Talk Radio. Click "Listen Live" and there you have it.

Love,
the Bitchy Waiter

6 comments:

Kate said...

Congratulations! :)

Marcia Clarke said...

Congratulations, you are very funny!

Kara Hoag said...

Good for you! Congrats.

visions unto myself

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

OMG! OMG! OMG!
I knew you when you were no one.
;0)

Seriously though...CONGRATULATIONS!

Practical Parsimony said...

I missed the broadcast. Is there anyplace that I can heat it?

Maria said...

Do you know if there's an archive link, to listen after the fact?