- My Birkenstocks that I bought in 1987.
- This diary entry from August 25th, 1990: "Up at 7:30 and to an audition. Home an napped for two hours, then to a call back. I did good. Then to work at Bennigan's which was okay. Now to sleep for a long time."
- The white bistro apron that is in my Halloween costume box.
- High definition television which was invented in 1989.
- Hot Pockets.
- Disposable cameras and disposable contacts.
- Dopler radar.
- When Harry Met Sally.
- A Goldfish cracker that I saved during a game of Yahtzee that is still in the box with the date written on it.
- Some of the stories I have written about on this blog like this one that took place when the head server was two months old.
Get ready, Head Server. Prepare to show me the way. Let me know what I have been doing wrong ever since you were still pooping in your pants and learning your ABC's. I am all yours. As soon as I take a Prozac which is also older than you by one full year.
Download The Bitchy Waiter App for Android here.
Click here to follow The Bitchy Waiter on Twitter.
Click here to find The Bitchy Waiter on Facebook.