Thursday, March 29, 2012

Best Bachelor Party Ever, or I'm Getting Married

Oh, man am I hungover. My head is pounding and my tongue is as dry as my humor. I don't remember a lot about last night but I do recall how it began. It all started when I got off the N train at 57th Street and headed right to the Hooters on 56th Street with all my buddies. I must admit that I already had a little bit of a buzz when I got off the train because I had been pre-gaming at home with PBR's while watching a basketball game that I had DVR'd. Maybe it was a little early to start drinking, but it's not every day that a guy is celebrating his bachelor party is it? Yes, I am getting married on Monday and yesterday was my day to sow some wild oats, cut loose and live it up as a bachelor one last time. And where else to start a bachelor party than Hooters?

As soon as I walked in, I ordered the Gourmet Chicken Wing Dinner that comes with a bottle of of Dom Perignon. I asked for the 9-1-1 sauce because I am a big tough manly man and I wanted the hottest sauce possible so it could put a little hair on my chest since it was all waxed off just two weeks ago. Delicious. Well, lemme tell you one thing about my waitress. That little filly had just about the prettiest darn eyes I've ever seen. I don't remember what color they were because right after I noticed them, I focused on her big beautiful fun bags that were popping out of her t-shirt. Dayum, brother. I could tell that the waitress was into me because she kept asking me questions. "Do you need more napkins?" and "Do you want another drink?" Pretty obvious that she knew I was about to go off the market and she wanted one last chance to see what was underneath the Bitchy Waiter apron.

I must have had about two dozen wings and six beers. I guess I drank the bottle of Dom too because it was empty. Damned if I know. Then my buddies thought it would be a good idea to do some shots. They all did Jagermeister but since it was my bachelor party, I wanted something more refined. I had a Slippery Eel which is Jager layered with Bailey's and Creme de Menthe. Fancy as fuck right? I'm gettin' married!

After we paid the bill and left a huge tip (that's what she said) we headed to our next party destination. It was only about ten blocks away, but we went in style. We had a stretch white Hummer with LED wheels and a hot tub. As we rode those ten blocks, we were all hanging out the windows and waving to all the jealous haters. We were so cool. We had this bad ass tune blaring on the c.d. player and before we knew it we were at Dave and Buster's in Times Square. That's right, I was about to get my bachelor party game on with some Whack-a-Mole and Skeeball. Nothin' says bachelor party like Dave and Buster's, yo. We were partying it up and I was downing the Jello shots and collecting more tickets than I ever had. I was on fire! I had enough tickets to take them to the counter and trade them in for the biggest stuffed teddy bear you have ever seen. My fiancee is going to love it when I put a tuxedo on it and make him my best man on Monday.

From this point on, I don't really know what happened.

I know we went to Flashdancers after Dave and Buster's. It's that cool gentleman's club right across the street from the David Letterman theater that always has the balloons? I remember walking into the club and trying to release the balloons and then a security guy yelling at me but that's pretty much all I got. The only way I know I was there for sure is that there is a picture on my cell phone of me getting a lap dance with three women and a hermaphrodite. I look pretty happy in the picture. I looked through my photo gallery and there are 22 pictures from last night. In one picture, my face is in the urinal but I have a smile on so I guess it was alright with me. There is another picture of me doing the splits while two mafia-looking men are pointing guns at me and then there is a picture of a penis. I didn't think it was my penis because it had a tattoo on it and my penis doesn't have a tattoo. Or so I thought. I looked down and see that I do in fact have a tattoo on my penis. It's a real beauty. A Mexican cutie. How it got here, I haven't a clue. According to photos, I also took the tram to Roosevelt Island, rode the carousel at Central Park, had a burger at Shake Shack, made out with a homeless lady, was naked on Ellis Island, saw Porgy and Bess, climbed a statue at Columbus Circle and took a nap at The Container Store. What a night!! The best bachelor party ever!

So yes, I am in fact getting married on Monday to my partner of 21 years. Monday will be our 21st anniversary. I have been busy which is why the posts have been lacking. Thank you for your understanding. And if you feel the need to to honor this special day, you can click here and do that. Thanks, everyone!

-BW



Click here to follow The Bitchy Waiter on Twitter.
Click here to find The Bitchy Waiter on Facebook.

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations :)

Megan said...

Congratulations!!!!

Chunky Mama said...

Congratulations and big hugs (or high fives if you don't like strangers touching you) to you both. :)

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! That's so wonderful! My parents also got married on their anniversary, and I think it's the sweetest idea ever! I'm so happy for you both :)

Jill said...

So very happy for you!!! May you both have a lifetime of joy!

Aquarili said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for both of you! :) :) :)

Sadie J said...

Congratulations! May every happiness be yours!

Mary A. said...

Mazel Tov!!! And your bachelor party sounds epic. Did you wear a veil and sip your cocktail thru penis straws? Because that's fun too.

Mic said...

Much love and cograts! A well deserved and beautiful day to both of you!

TheRealBarman said...

Hey, 21 years...now your relationship is old enough to drink.
Congrats, BW. Hope it's a great bash and a great honeymoon.

Btw, my new post mentioning you is up on my blog now and will be hitting at least six different Patch.com websites in the Bay Area tomorrow. Check it out between the chaos that is your life right now.

Cheers.

TheRealBarman

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!

digressions said...

Congratulations!!! :)

California Girl said...

Well this is a nice surprise!

Congratulations. Hope you are having a wonderful honeymoon somewhere.

:)

Confessions from the Hairdresser said...

I KNEW IT!

At the risk of passing repetition: congratulations, and we'll be anxiously awaiting a few photos :)

Practical Parsimony said...

Beginning with "Hooters" I began to doubt that BW was writing. It was all so unlike you. Was this a trip to the other side in fantasy only?....LOL.

Corina said...

I thought it was your April FOol's joke post, like that one you wrote about going to be a teacher a few years ago..but congrats to you 2 crazy kids! As I have said for years, gay marriage should be allowed, simply because they have just as much right to be miserable as the rest of us! I wish you many more happy, loving years!

theblonde said...

BW, I am so, so, sosososo ecstatic for you and your partner. Congratulations on the awesome bachelor party, and double congratulations on the marriage!

Anonymous said...

Why you gotta make fun of Dave & Busters...dayum now you paying for the nachos and beer when we go...and I'm gonna whip your Bitchy ass on a video game that involves some kind of high speed driving while i'm doing a jello shot. Or a white russian hold the kahula...

sharon2377 said...

Yay! Congrats. Your blog is the one blog I read all the time. I freakin love you! Congrats and best wishes for your upcoming marriage! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Oh, love! Such a beautiful thing! I wish you two a long and happy future together.

Myr said...

Congratulations! Best wishes! :-)

TheRealBarman said...

The article has just been released on Walnut Creek Patch and will be posted by 5 other Bay Area cities between now and Monday. The article has a link to your blog as well. Check it out:

http://walnutcreek.patch.com/articles/don-t-look-now-but-your-server-hates-you-f81618fe

Good luck and have fun this weekend.

TheRealBarman

Robyn (Qld Australia) said...

Many congrats for you and yours. Bitchy, can we have a pic??

Bratfree said...

Congratulations, Bitchy! From your catlady fans at Bratfree.

nanny7561 said...

Congradulations. I stumbled on your blog about a year ago and I read it faithly. I am from a small town in midwest and I enjoy every blog you write.I always say whenI grow up I want to be just like the bitchy waiter..:LOL

SharleneT said...

Congratulations! So happy for you. (If the tattoo isn't a picture, that's your serial number.) What a great day for you -- not to mention that incredible bachelor night!

JoBo said...

Happy Wedding Day Bitchy!!! I hope you have many years of happiness together... P.S. Would you pretty-please post a wedding photo so we can all throw rice & gray rubber bracelets at our computers?
Love to you both...

Anonymous said...

Youuuuuuuuuu got married todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Congrats :)

Leona said...

You have finished a surprising job with you website.
http://www.vampsdance.com

Unknown said...

Yeah really great recommendations!! I am also organizing my bachelor party in NYC and looking for best event services. Please give some information on it.

best bachelorette party nyc

Patricia Ellis said...

Congratulation for these great day of your life.

anderson said...

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.
Visit: bachelor party

Unknown said...

Adidas sneakers for women!
Here are some reasons why girls should wear air Jordans!
Here are some of the benefits of wearing the Air Jordan 2