Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Drag Queens ♥ Chick-fil-A

You know I have a love/hate relationship with Chick-fil-A. While I am tempted by their crispy chicken sandwiches sporting the lone pickle slice and the orders of waffle fries I am also torn because of the company's history of supporting anti-gay organizations. But now I have permission to indulge in the chicken and that permission comes from three kick ass drag queens named Willam Belli, Detox and Vicky Vox who say to go anyway. "Don't matter if you're gay, chow down at Chick-fil-A!"

Thank you, drag queens. I feel better now.





Click here to follow The Bitchy Waiter on Twitter.
Click here to find The Bitchy Waiter on Facebook.

8 comments:

Emelie said...

This is awesome! I absolutely love it!

Mary A. said...

I know you LOVE Chick-fil-a, I know lots of people do, but I dongeddit.

To me, it's . . . meh.

But I'm happy you can go back.

SkippyMom said...

Perfect!

I have never been to cfa - but this is just great. Thanks for sharing.

Myr said...

I live a couple thousand miles away, otherwise I would so be there.

Break a leg!!!

Myr said...

Sorry. For some reason this posted here instead of your last post. Damn mobile browser!

Confessions from the Hairdresser said...

I almost teared-up when I saw Willam... ...I don't have cable so I didn't find out that he got disqualified from RuPaul's Drag Race until just a few hours ago.

*Sigh* He crept into my heart, and I fear that that's where he shall stay.

Anonymous said...

I've never been there, but those fries look delicious.

Busana Muslim said...

Great post,I really like your article