There are a few things I don't mind doing:
- Can I get a Jack and Coke on the rocks but with the rocks on the side?
- Can you put the pickle on a separate plate because pickles freak me out when they touch my other food?
- Would you mind fixing the blinds so the sun doesn't shine in my eyes? I have astigmatism and just had my eyes dilated.
- Can you put my mimosa in a coffee cup so nobody knows I am drinking?
- Can you wrap my food to go because I think this reuben sandwich will taste better if I eat it at home?
- Can you turn off the television because we don't allow our kids to watch TV when they eat?
- Would it be possible for you to run to the store and get some Aunt Jemima syrup since I don't like maple?
- Is it alright if you watch my baby while I go to the bathroom?
- Will you taste this and tell me if you think it's good?
- Can you make me a double non-fat macchiato with low fat chocolate syrup and the whipped cream on the side with just a sprinkling of organic cinnamon and then put it in a wine glass with a birthday candle on it?
Click here to follow The Bitchy Waiter blog.
Click here to follow The Bitchy Waiter on Twitter.
Click here to find The Bitchy Waiter on Facebook.