Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from The Bitchy Waiter

It's Christmas day and you don't have anything better to do than to be reading this lame ass posting that I am pulling out if my ass? Go have yourself another mimosa and a second piece of pecan pie immediately. And if you are looking for something a little bitchy for Christmas, might I suggest you go watch this video of a horrible Mrs. Claus? I think it exemplifies Christmas from The Bitchy Waiter point of view.

Merry Christmas!





Click here for all your holiday shopping.
Click here to follow The Bitchy Waiter blog.
Click here to follow The Bitchy Waiter on Twitter.
Click here to find The Bitchy Waiter on Facebook.


Share/Bookmark



2 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

I am running a fever, have nothing festive cooked because I was going elsewhere; there is no liquor in the house; my flash player won't work. So, I am eating chocolate and potato chips and reading blogs. I really do have a life, sometimes.

Merry Christmas

21 Wits said...

Thank goodness we have Christmas off right! Christmas time is good for that anyway!...for sure!