May 29th is a great day to be born. It always falls around Memorial Day so a three-day weekend is a pretty regular occurrence for my birthday celebration. This would be even more special if I wasn't such a lazy ass who has three day weekends all the time. It was always great to have the last day of school right around my birthday and I even graduated from high school on my 18th birthday. A few years ago, a finished college on my birthday. Yes, May 29th is a kick ass day. Don't believe me? Just ask these other people who share my birthday:
- John Hinckley, Jr.-the guy who tried to kill Ronald Reagan
- Annette Benning- one cool-ass actress lady
- LaToya Jackson- a nobody
- Bob Hope- legendary comedian (Pull out your Ouija board to ask him, because his ass is way dead)
- John F. Kennedy, Jr.- (Ask Bob Hope to ask JFK how he likes his birthday.)
- Melissa Etheridge- lesbian
- Melanie Brown- Spice Girl
- Lisa Welchel- the finest actress of The Facts of Life
But back to happy talk. Today is my birthday. Tonight I will be celebrating at a Mexican restaurant and drinking margaritas until there is the very real possibility that tequila will come out of my nose. In other words, pretty much like any other day of the week for me. On Monday, I am having a huge blowout in Central Park and by "huge" I mean about six people, some chicken salad sandwiches and lemonade spiked with vodka. As you go through your day today, please take a moment to send out good thoughts to me and my special lady, Lisa Welchel.
Have a great day! And thank you for being so awesome.
Click here to follow The Bitchy Waiter on Twitter.
Click here to find The Bitchy Waiter on Facebook.