Get some Bitchy Waiter in your email!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy (late) Birthday, Liza Minnelli

I know I have posted this video before, but yesterday was Liza Minnelli's birthday and I let it slip by without so much as a mention. I am a very bad person. So happy birthday to the best damn diner waitress I have ever had serve me two eggs, sunny side up. with a side of rye toast and extra crisp bacon. Liza is one smokin' hot waitress who just happens to have a Tony, Emmy, Oscar and Grammy.






Click here to follow The Bitchy Waiter on Twitter.
Click here to find The Bitchy Waiter on Facebook.

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh my fucking hell, that was hilarious!! My favorite thing in the whole video is the cock ring! bwah hahaha!!

Did she really sing that, or was it an impersonator? Wait! Was it YOU?!?! ;-)

Christie said...

I also love the cock ring and MUST own one....I would so wear it proudly!