- Maybe the server wanted revenge for going to see Kickboxer 4, Maximum Risk, The Quest, Double Team or any other Jean-Claude Van Damme movie from the last twenty years.
- It's possible the waiter is a greedy, money-hungry fame whore who wanted his fifteen minutes of fame so he called TMZ hoping that he would end up famous. (Sounds familiar...)
- Could it be that the server forgot that 15% had already been added and it was an honest mistake? (That's funny.)
- Perhaps the server was actually that dancer who he humped on live television in Spain and made him pop a boner. She wanted pay-back.
- I don't care how much the bill is, I never tip anyone anymore. It's a retarded practice. I don't get tips every time I great a customer at work. I do my work and so should a waiter. (This guy is really popular. I think he wrote on my blog a few weeks ago. And he can't spell.)
- I never understood the whole tipping thing. Employers not the customers should be responsible for the employees wages. Tipping is a luxury not a right. And $40 is enough to cover his cellphone bill for the month. But I think he should be fired for giving the stub to TMZ. (It would be great if our employers paid us a living wage, but they don't. It's how it works. Deal with it. And who is his cell phone carrier that makes him only pay $40 a month?)
- He did the same thing to me a few years back left like 9 bucks on 150.00 foreign or not he knows the difference. What a complete loser. Then again look at his career. karma is a bitch. (Okay, maybe he really is a cheapskate.)
- Why does it matter if he ordered a $500 bottle of ABC instead of a $10 bottle of XYZ? It doesn't require any more effort on the waiter's part to open the more expensive bottle. (Because we have to pay taxes on the total of food and beverage not on how many things we carried to the table, asshole.)
Click here to follow The Bitchy Waiter on Twitter.
Click here to find The Bitchy Waiter on Facebook.