Monday, October 18, 2010

Click Here for New Bitchy Waiter Necklaces

I just wanted to let you know that I have posted some new necklaces on my Etsy page. I particularly love the candy corn charm that is new for Halloween. Also there is the California roll, mustard, fortune cookie and artichoke.

Some people give me a lot of grief for selling these, but I like 'em. I wear one myself. As I type, I proudly wear a candy corn around my neck. I hate the taste of those cheap ass bitch candies, but have always thought they were kinda cool looking. I guarantee if you wear one, people will ask you where you got it. (They will then laugh at you behind your back after you tell them you bought it on Etsy, but it doesn't matter if you like it.)

Okay, back to my pile of Ricola cough drops, tissues and blankets. Will this cold ever go away?

3 comments:

Mary A. said...

You hate the taste of candy corn??? It's so "once a year yummy"

Nicole said...

Ugh...I totally agree. I HATE the taste of candy corn. It's absolutely disgusting if you ask me.

Jes said...

What's wrong with buying stuff on etsy? I'm genuinely asking (not busting your balls); is it because it's not designer-y or what? What am I missing, here?