Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Bitchy Waiter Makes National Television...Sorta

Last week, I ruffled a feather when I wrote about Reichen Lehmkuhl. You can read the original post here or the follow-up post here. I never intended for the post to become anything more than a brief mention, but when something stirs up controversy, I find it hard to stop bringing it up. A friend told me that when he was watching Reichen's new reality show on Logo, The A-List, Reichen mentioned a couple of reviews that he were written about his performance in his off-Broadway debut My Big Gay Italian Wedding. As it turns out, one of the reviews he read out loud was the one written by me. And I thought it was pretty cool.




And this concludes my blogging about Reichen Lehmkuhl.

Click here to follow The Bitchy Waiter blog.
Click here to follow The Bitchy Waiter on Twitter.
Click here to find The Bitchy Waiter on Facebook.


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

SharleneT said...

Shouldn't there be some royalties, or something? for this? A waiver signed? It's cool but...

Kat said...

That made my day! You're climbing your way to the top!

Just Plain Tired said...

Never heard of the guy until your original post. Meh - he has a whiny ass voice and demeanor. I'm totally convinced that "Anonymous" was him in that post's comment section.

Gabriele Agustini said...

Your review?! That's awesome!!
I'd never heard of him before your blog-post either.
Congrats!!

jennifer said...

HA! You're hilarious. That Anonymous poster was totally him, I've thought that all along. Now this guy is about to start considering you his archnemesis or something because you're the blogger, you're the reviewer, you're just everywhere dissin on poor Reichen! And you never even really meant to be. I think its great!
www.iamabeginnerrunner.blogspot.com