Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Comment on Comments

I wanted to thank you for your comment on my post regarding ice machines. Since you opted to submit your thoughts anonymously, I am forced to thank you publicly. For those who missed the keen insight of this dear reader, here is what Anonymous had to say:

Get a different job. Obviously you are to stupid to work in the Bar/Restaurant industry....Ice machines are loud cumbersome but oh so necessary machines. I suggest finding employment in an office where they give you a cubicle with all you need right there so you won't have to move your fat lazy ass! Oh, and bring your own ice water!!!

Dear sweet, addled Anonymous. Surely you must recognize sarcasm. You don't really expect that I want an ice machine to be suspended over a bar so that the ice can fall directly into the bin. Do you really think I want that and expect it to happen? You dear, dear, sweet person. If you are a regular reader of this blog, you would know that all of my writing is to be taken with a grain of salt and with tongue placed firmly in cheek.

One more thing you should know. You do not know the difference between the words "to" and "too" so I placed a link for you to check out after you read this. I think it will help you in the future when you want to put your two cents in.

Thanks for reading. And I am not fat. Lazy, yes. Fat, no.


This may help your spelling and grammar issues, Anonymous.

15 comments:

Kelly said...

I do think it's funny that you explicitly stated that you fell on your "skinny ass," but obviously anonymous was "to" fed up with you to bother reading the whole thing.

CarrieMarie said...

I love your comment comebacks! Viva la BW!

Jon Hanson said...

Anonymous commenters are a pimple on the ass of blog-ism.

And it irritates me that they are too cowardly to allow their opinions to be known publicly.

SD
http://simpledudecomplexworld.blogspot.com/

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Our good old English language.
Two, to, too. ;0)
Anonymous fell asleep that day in English class.

Insane Mommy said...

I love your blog! I worked as a server for a while in college and my hubby is a chef so we feel your pain!

Uninspired Blogger said...

I don't understand why people like anonymous read your blog, let alone comment on it...

I really hope s/he reads your comeback though :)

Prettypics123 said...

You made me laugh!

Daniel said...

Touche...

Lolamouse said...

I got my first Anonymous hate comment today. Either it's the same person or everyone who calls himself/herself Anonymous has difficulty with spelling and grammar!

Sharlene T. said...

Great comeback... Too bad, you'll never know if they came back to read your response... Thanks for the laugh...

The Empress said...

I love how you continously put those anonymous f*ckwits in their places and yet they still keep coming back for more. When you get bored with them feel free to send them over my way. It is great pleasure chewing their cowardly asses up and spitting them out.

http://rantersbox.blogspot.com

Mary A. said...

What is anon so pissed about anyway? Does he design restaurants or something? (sorry -- anon's a he. I just know it)

haruka said...

I'm sorry that person was a jerk to you. Ice machines are a big problem to employees. I tore my pec muscle lugging ice buckets around that were way too heavy for me and had to go through physical therapy. At least when I went back I was on weight restrictions and had a doctor's note saying I didn't have to lift anything over ten pounds.

Jazita said...

wow, i like your post.
too, to, two...

James E Lutz said...

Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic article.Thanks Again.office cubicles fort lauderdale