Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bitchy Waiter Necklaces For Sale

There is some new Bitchy Waiter necklaces up for sale on my Etsy page. Take a peek. See if you like anything. And if you don't like them, you don't need to log in and leave a nasty ass comment about it or anything. A simple click of your mouse will make that page vanish from your sight and you'll never have to go there again. However, if you do like them, lemme know. And I am open to suggestions too.


Bitchy Waiter Etsy page is right here.

4 comments:

Gabriele Agustini said...

Thanks for letting us know that more necklaces are available!! I finally got my ketchup bottle and HAD to have three others too! :)
Love 'em!!

Rati said...

Wow! is there anything you can't do? I come to your website for my morning laughs, keep writing.

Anonymous said...

Is that an artichoke?

Sauce said...

I'm so glad that someone else is a Shrinky Drink artist like myself. Is it wrong that at 25 I still get a kick out of watching them curly up in the oven and end up all small? Eff no it isn't wrong.

http://girlandguitar.blogspot.com/