Get some Bitchy Waiter in your email!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bitchy Waiter Necklaces For Sale

There is some new Bitchy Waiter necklaces up for sale on my Etsy page. Take a peek. See if you like anything. And if you don't like them, you don't need to log in and leave a nasty ass comment about it or anything. A simple click of your mouse will make that page vanish from your sight and you'll never have to go there again. However, if you do like them, lemme know. And I am open to suggestions too.

Bitchy Waiter Etsy page is right here.


Gabriele Agustini said...

Thanks for letting us know that more necklaces are available!! I finally got my ketchup bottle and HAD to have three others too! :)
Love 'em!!

Rati said...

Wow! is there anything you can't do? I come to your website for my morning laughs, keep writing.

Anonymous said...

Is that an artichoke?

Sauce said...

I'm so glad that someone else is a Shrinky Drink artist like myself. Is it wrong that at 25 I still get a kick out of watching them curly up in the oven and end up all small? Eff no it isn't wrong.