- He could get a job like George Clooney had in that movie Up In The Air where he went to different companies to fire people. Steven could explain that their services are no longer needed and then help them devise an exit strategy that will make them be remembered.
- He could do a commercial for United Airlines and urge people to "fly the friendly skies." And at the end of it he could just say "Fuck Jet Blue and that lady who made me lose it on her ass."
- He could do Celebrity Rehab if he does in fact have a problem. And even if he doesn't. I wanna see him living with Dr. Drew and Janice Dickinson.
- He could do a guest spot on Jersey Shore so the next time Snooki does some stupid ass shit, he can tell her "bitch, please" and then show her how it's really done.
- He could work for the MTA in New York City because with his crappy attitude and shitty ass work ethic, he will fit right in with every other MTA worker and rocket his way to the top.
- He could be a judge on Iron Chef because I am sick of seeing that asshole Jeffrey Steingarten. They need a new asshole.
- He could be on Dancing With the Stars because they will put anyone on that freaking show. I mean, Bristol fucking Palin is on it this year.
- He could be a kindergarten teacher because I bet he has so much patience when it comes to children.
- He could work at a carnival in one of those bouncy castle things with the blow up slide because he obviously has experience in that arena.
- Finally, he could always come work with me. We will be BFF's and sit in the back of the room and make fun of people and sneak cocktails.
Click here to follow The Bitchy Waiter blog.
Click here to follow The Bitchy Waiter on Twitter.
Click here to find The Bitchy Waiter on Facebook.